Saturday, March 15, 2014

What I Made for Dinner :: Kotopoulo me Dendrolivano (Rosemary Chicken)


This Greek recipe for Kotopoulo me Dendrolivano (Rosemary Chicken) is so good and easy! All I have to say is, "You gotta make it!"


Trader Joe's didn't have reasonably priced leg quarters so I used just chicken legs. Between the four of us, we ate 12 legs! The pan sauce is really good, and thickens up just right because the chicken is floured before pan-frying and braising. The squirt of lemon juice at the end brightens up the sauce nicely.

I made Crispy Kale, Brussels Sprouts, and Potato Hash as a side dish, minus the eggs since we already had a protein. Not only is this dish tasty, but it smells so good when you're making it. The caramelizing Brussels sprouts have a wonderfully appetizing scent. Yummy, yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment