Sunday, January 1, 2017

Eat, Sleep, Read 2017

I've neglected this blog for a reeeeaaaaally long time, but I think I have a plan for 2017 ... to post a daily photo collage with the theme of eat, sleep, read, happy. I'm going to do my best to post daily and to use a word that starts with "s" to describe my happy moment of the day ("s" for seventeen, as in 2017).

So, here goes nothing!

Untitled


eat: Japanese New Year's dinner of ozouni (broth with chicken, vegetables, and mochi), toshikoshi-soba (a day late; it's really a New Year's Eve meal), and kara-age (fried chicken, which my mom always made for New Year's)

sleep: The first nap of many this year!

read: Starting the year off right by reading a graphic novel: Lumberjanes, Volume 5: Band Together.

happy: Swoon! New season of Sherlock with Benedict Cumberbatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment