Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Eat, Sleep, Read 2017 :: January 11

Untitled


eat: I've been trying to improve my diet slowly by eating a little bit less at mealtimes, trying to remember to eat fruits and vegetables during the day, and not snacking as much. Key word: trying.

sleep: The husband stays up a bit later than I do to watch TV; hence the empty pillow next to me.

read: If you've been to our house you know that I'm not much of a housekeeper. But that doesn't stop me from reading about cleaning & decluttering: Unf*ck Your Habitat.

happy: Slinky. This darn dog keeps peeing on our dining room rug in the middle of the night because he doesn't want to go out into the cold to do his business before bedtime. But I can't help but love him and his adorably sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment