Thursday, January 12, 2017

Eat, Sleep, Read 2017 :: January 12

Untitled


eat: Sigh. We're entering the last week of Obama's presidency. To soften the blow just a bit, Astro Doughnuts has a limited-time-only #FarewellObama doughnut: Ode to Obama! Of course I had to get it. It's inspired by his favorite foods: caramel corn, peanuts, and chocolate.

sleep: By Thursday I'm beat and I just want to fall asleep on any soft surface.

read: My husband's mom sent this to him out of the blue because she knows he likes the Muppets: I am Jim Henson.

happy: Silliness at work is not discouraged: wearing Piggie (from Mo Willem's Elephant and Piggie series) ears after an informal product photo shoot (which included these ears). Of course, a minute after I took this picture, important guests of my work came into our office area and I was still wearing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment